Examples of topics posted at prior HealthCamp’s have included:
- Using Electronic Health Records (EHR) or Personal Health Records (PHR)
- Improving access to health(care) services and/or data
- Reducing cost of healthcare
- Promoting health and wellness
- Increasing quality of health(care)
- Empowering the patient
- Providing ‘decision support’ to navigate health care delivery and finance mazes
- Using innovative mobile health (mHealth) applications
This is a representative view of what may be presented by participants. The ‘un-conference’ grid will be populated duringthe registration and opening remarks portion of the event.
In the comment section, please feel free to add your interest area, specific topic or presentation you intend to lead, share or co-present at HealthCamp San Diego 2011.